Child custody lawyers near Hamsey Green (CR6)
If you are having family problems or are separating from your partner, it can be hard to know where to turn for advice, especially when it comes to children and issues like custody and childcare arrangements. We have decades of experience helping individuals and families navigate a wide range of issues relating to break-ups and their families.
We take a non-confrontational and pro active approach in order to resolve problems around children and protecting their best interests and yours, whilst also promoting and maintaining relationships with parents and carers.
Areas we can help with include:
- Childcare arrangements after separation and divorce
- Childcare disputes
- Support for grandparents
We will always encourage you to reach a solution by negotiation and mediation, avoiding court proceedings wherever possible. Whatever the situation, we will work in you and your child’s best interests.
We offer advice, guidance and support around other issues, including:
- Co-habitation Agreements: Unmarried couples in England and Wales have no legal rights if they separate. Without a cohabitation or living together agreement or contract, one could be left with nothing. This contract can be drawn up to suit both parties.
- Change of Name: There are a variety of situations which may lead you to decide to change your name or that of your children. Although this is something many people do themselves, our solicitors will be able to offer you expert advice and support about the process.
- Family Law Act: If you are faced with domestic violence, coercive control, harassment or abuse, our family law solicitors can offer help and legal advice. Depending on the situation, we will offer advice about injunctions and how to obtain one. There are two types of injunction: A Non-Molestation Order and an Occupation Order and we can give you tailormade guidance around both of these, so you can safeguard your own welfare and that of your family
- Property Issues: If you are concerned around the legal implications of how the title of your family home is registered, we can assist. Issues we regularly offer advice around include the registration of Matrimonial Home Rights and severing a Joint Tenancy.
Warlingham divorce lawyers for divorce advice
There are many challenges facing people who are going through a divorce. As well as emotional distress, there may be disputes over property and other financial concerns. From working out how long a divorce will take, to dividing assets and issues around child custody, we can help.
Our solicitors will:
- Explain and guide you through every stage of the process so you can make fully-informed decisions
- Offer you a wide range of advice and assistance so you can resolve financial issues and other matters
- Work with other parties to try to achieve the best possible outcome
We know it can be an upsetting and unsettling time, which is why we always take an empathetic and sensitive approach.
We also provide legal support in the following areas;