Naomi is a very experienced solicitor within the firm, a Member of Resolution, who qualified as a Solicitor in 2012. She also achieved specialist accreditation in both children and complex finance matters in 2022.
Naomi is dedicated to both her work and clients and has developed an extensive and in-depth understanding of all issues surrounding child arrangements. With her compassionate approach, she prioritises the best interests of the child with a view to creating solutions that maintain stability and promote healthy parent-child relationships.
Naomi has successfully represented numerous clients in relation to their financial matters, providing them with comprehensive legal advice and achieving favourable outcomes. From handling financial agreements within divorce proceedings, separation agreements and addressing the division of assets, her attention to detail and strong analytical skills enables her to navigate intricate financial matters, ensuring fair and equitable outcomes for her clients.
As a specialist accredited family law solicitor, Naomi combines her extensive knowledge of family law with a client-centered approach. She prioritises open communication, actively listening to her client’s concerns, goals and providing clear guidance throughout each individual matter.
With a reputation for professionalism, integrity and empathy, Naomi is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to her clients. She approaches each case with personalised attention. Naomi understands the stress and emotional impact that both children and matrimonial proceedings can have on individuals and works closely with her clients to mitigate this as much as possible.
Beyond her legal practice, Naomi stays up to date with the latest developments in family law, regularly participating in professional development courses. This ensures that she remains well-equipped to handle the evolving challenges faced by her clients. Naomi is committed to offering support and achieving the best possible outcomes for you.
- Naomi regularly advises clients in respect to child arrangements to include live with and spend time orders; Prohibited Steps such as to prevent a non-resident parent removing a child from a resident parent; and Specific Issue Orders such as applying for passports where the other parties permission is not forthcoming, relocating etc.
- Naomi advises clients in respect to complex children matters where issues of drug use, alcohol and mental health have been relevant issues.
- Naomi advises clients in respect to aspects of parental alienation, parental agreements, early social services intervention, declaration of parentage and parental responsibility.
- Naomi has successfully assisted clients in relation to relocation with their children locally within the UK.
- Naomi has also assisted clients in relocating with their children overseas.
- Where the Court will usually follow the recommendations of Court Appointed Family specialist Advisors, Naomi has been successful in challenging such recommendations resulting in a more favourable outcome.
- Naomi has more recently advised clients in respect to both children and matrimonial proceedings where it has been necessary to address transgender matters.
- Naomi advises clients through divorce and judicial separation and has also assisted clients who have not been able to make contact with the other party, or where they have not been able to locate an original marriage certificate.
- Naomi has advised clients in respect to financial claims which involve overseas assets, pensions, inheritances and companies.
- Naomi advises clients who wish to draw up financial Orders by agreement as well as pre-marital agreements.