Expert divorce lawyers in Crystal Palace, London
We have a broad range of experience in all aspects of divorce and family law, including:
- Same-sex relationships
- Civil partnerships
- Property disputes
- Pensions on divorce
- Separation agreements
- Out of court settlements
- International divorces
- Pe-nuptial agreements
If you are looking for from quickie divorce lawyers, please give us a ring now on 020 3463 1300.
Do you need divorce advice or divorce mediation near Beckenham?
When you and your partner decide to divorce, it can be hard to make decisions about your finances or deciding childcare arrangements. Our quick divorce solicitors in Beckenham can help you agree on a solution using mediation. This is often preferable than going through the courts for many reasons, particularly because it is often far quicker and often cheaper. Resolving matters in court can take months, whereas mediation can take just weeks.
You can work out with your former partner all arrangements regarding:
- Childcare arrangements
- Finances, including pensions, dividing up assets, and financial support
- Houses and property, including the family home and any investments
Our family law solicitors and child custody lawyers will guide you through mediation to find a solution that suits all parties and this can mean a more amicable agreement at this important time. The deadlines also can be agreed around you, so the process is more flexible. Read our blog on how to get a clean break on divorce.
If you need divorce advice or help regarding divorce mediation, our family layers are here to help. See our FAQs for more information about divorce and finances.
We offer advice, guidance and support around other issues, including:
- Co-habitation Agreements: Unmarried couples in England and Wales have no legal rights if they separate. Without a cohabitation or living together agreement or contract, one could be left with nothing. This contract can be drawn up to suit both parties.
- Change of Name: There are a variety of situations which may lead you to decide to change your name or that of your children. Although this is something many people do themselves, our solicitors will be able to offer you expert advice and support about the process.
- Family Law Act: If you are faced with domestic violence, coercive control, harassment or abuse, our family law solicitors can offer help and legal advice. Depending on the situation, we will offer advice about injunctions and how to obtain one. There are two types of injunction: A Non-Molestation Order and an Occupation Order and we can give you tailormade guidance around both of these, so you can safeguard your own welfare and that of your family
- Property Issues: If you are concerned around the legal implications of how the title of your family home is registered, we can assist. Issues we regularly offer advice around include the registration of Matrimonial Home Rights and severing a Joint Tenancy.
SE19 separation agreements
If you are married or in a civil partnership but have separated, you may wish to enter into a Separation Agreement. This can be tailored to suit you and your children and promotes an amicable relationship, reducing the chances of entering into a time-consuming and expensive legal battle. This is a formal and legally binding agreement, which enables you to formally separate but have time to think about the best next steps for you and your family.
Our family lawyers in Crystal Palace will always be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Clive Lawrance is head of CSL Law. He is a member of Resolution, formerly known as the Solicitors Family Law Association and he specialises in all areas of divorce law, particularly the resolution of financial matters. Clive and his team are here to offer all the expertise and support you need to get through your separation or divorce successfully.